How Music Taste Evolved

If you are a baby boomer, or if you are a popular music fan or expert, or if you find yourself in the eternal argument over which decade had the best music...well, you will enjoy this one, I guarantee.

I started playing with this site and spent way too long on it. (I have miles to go before I sleep.) Pick any decade and be amazed.

Pudding.cool is just that...a cool site that graphically represents facts and data. Infographics. I am such a fan of infographics and have several books that amuse me over and over again. Books like

https://pudding.cool/2017/03/music-history/


and



and I love when newspapers put their data into the visual form when they provide links to digital illustrations of their content. So Pudding.cool is a site I expect you will see used several times in the Daily Amazings because facts and raw data themselves can be surprising, enlightening, argumentative (hmmm...alternate facts?), controversial...the better so when made visual, at least to this visual learner.

Comments